These Terms and Conditions apply to the MCC Manchester Road Ltd GENERALCARE promotion (‘the promotion’). They are legally binding for all entries to the promotion. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering the promotion, you are confirming that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Promoter and Joint Data Controller: MCC Manchester Road Ltd 662 Manchester Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 7NL
2. The Promotional Period runs from 14/05/2019 to 30/06/2019 , subject to availability and unless the Promoter is required to end the Promotion before the end of the Promotional Period.
3. This Promotion is open to retail customers who are residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Participants must be aged 17+. Employees of MCC Manchester Road Ltd and other associated agencies, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded from participating. By participating in the Promotion, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate.
4. This Promotion can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
5. The promotion code entitles the participant to A FREE AUTOBRITE CAR CARE KIT with every two or more General tyres purchased during the Promotional Period in a qualifying transaction.
6. The Promotion is subject to a minimum of purchase requirement of 2 or more General. The Promotion is applicable to online purchases ONLY from the Promoter.
7. To qualify for the Promotion, you must:
1. Purchase a minimum of two General branded tyres and have them fitted at MCC Manchester Road Ltd , within one week of purchase.
2. Enter GENERALCARE at checkout on the website www.bradfordtyrescentre.co.uk to claim your FREE AUTOBRITE CAR CARE KIT after your tyres have been fitted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to:
7.1 delay, postpone, cancel or terminate early the Promotion;
7.2 replace the Promotion with a similar or better offer (as determined by the Promoter), in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. If the Promotor exercises these rights it will make available another offer on similar terms to the Promotion.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes.